- Reiki _$60/hr_ - A healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient's body and restore physical and emotional well-being.
- Holistic Life Coaching_$60/hr_ - A powerful form of life coaching that approaches every aspect of a person's life – body, mind, and spirit – in relation to the whole. It can help you access your full potential and make transformational changes.
- Essential Oils_Consultation + Custom Mixture $30_ - We can use them during your session -or to be sent home with you- to be used topically or by aromatherapy. These oils contain natural healing properties for the body.
- Holistic Nutritionist/Dietician_$/ Per Client *FREE CONSULTATION*_- We are professionally trained in Natural Nutrition and complementary therapies, whose principal function is to educate individuals and groups about the benefits and health impact of optimal nutrition and will also help with creating a diet and shopping list based off of the persons Ayurvedic body type
Holistic Addiction Therapy and Relapse Prevention_$/ Per Client *FREE CONSULTATION*_- An ongoing professional relationship that helps individuals who are in or who are considering recovery from addiction from either alcohol or drugs; to produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses, or organizations — while advancing their recovery from addiction. Chakra Chack coaches affirm that there is innate health and wellness in each of our clients. We do not promote or endorse any single or particular way of achieving or maintaining sobriety, abstinence, or serenity or of reducing suffering from addiction. Our focus is on coaching our clients to create and sustain great and meaningful lives. Through the process of Holistic Addiction Therapy and personal experience, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life. In each meeting, the client chooses the focus of conversation, while the coach listens and contributes observations and questions. This interaction creates clarity and moves the client toward action. Holistic Addiction Therapy accelerates the client’s progress in recovery by providing greater focus and awareness of choices, actions, and responsibility. Our coaching concentrates on where clients are now and what they are willing to do to enjoy a better tomorrow. The Holistic Addiction process recognizes that results are a matter of the client’s intentions, choices, and actions taken toward building a strong foundation and creating a life worth staying healthy for, supported by the coach’s efforts and application of the coaching process
- Holistic yoga classes_$20/Person_- Although not an official type, is more of a lifestyle approach which combines the ideal of holism and the practice of yoga. It focuses on a person's entire routine, rather than the physical practice of yoga alone. The student learns to apply the key concepts of both holism and yoga to his or her daily life, thus creating a lifestyle. Many students of yoga already practice holistic yoga without necessarily realizing it, due to the key principles that yoga teaches practitioners to incorporate into their lives.
- Meditation Classes_$20/Person_2/hr class- Meditation is a precise technique for resting the mind and attaining a state of consciousness that is totally different from the normal waking state. It is the means for fathoming all the levels of ourselves and finally experiencing the center of consciousness within. Meditation is not a part of any religion; it is a science, which means that the process of meditation follows a particular order, has definite principles, and produces results that can be verified.